Be a Member
You are welcome to the family of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine and Radiology. We congratulate you for choosing to become a member of this prestigious Academy. Kindly follow the below instructions.
- 1. Write the first name by which you are to be known followed by other names/initials.
- 2. Enclose three stamp size colour photographs with name written on the backside.
- 3. The membership fee: Patrons: Rs. 25,000/- as one time payment. Life Membership: Rs. 8,000/- + Rs. 500/- for ID Card + admission fee of Rs.100/-, Annual Membership: Rs 2000/- per year + admission fee of Rs. 25/-, Associate Life Membership: Rs. 8,000/- + admission fee of Rs. 100/-.
- 4. Payments to be made only by cash or demand draft drawn in favour of INDIAN ACADEMY OF ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY payable at the place of Head Office.
- 5. Academy accounting year is from 1st of January to 31st of December of each year. Annual membership is valid only for this period.
- 6. Address all your Communication to the following Head Office address :
- IAOMR Head Office,
Dr A Ravi Kiran
Professor & Head Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology,
SIBAR Institute of Dental Sciences,
Takkellapadu, GUNTUR - 522509
Mobile: + 91 - 9849651112
- 7.Please do call or SMS the IAOMR Head Office at 9849651112.(once you have posted the DD & Membership Form) Alternatively, for any queries please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8. For Direct Fund Transfer please use the below account number:(DD SHOULD BE DRAWN IN FAVOUR OF INDIAN ACADEMY OF ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY PAYABLE AT GUNTUR)
A/C Name - INDIAN ACADEMY OF ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY
A/C no. - 401101011006397
IFS Code - VIJB0004011
MICR Code - 520029102
- Note : 1) IN CASE OF ONLINE TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP AMOUNT THE MEMBERS SHOULD SEND THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OF PAYMENT DONE ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM PHOTOCOPY OF THE RECEIPT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Note : 2) In addition to above mentioned amount each member has to pay Rs 500/- towards the identity card of the academy.
Additional Documents to be provided for IAOMR Membership:
In case the qualified person is intended to become a member, he should be providing the below attestation letters with Provisional/Degree Certificate.
- 1. If the Person is still persuying the post graduation then he/she has to get the approval letter from the HOD.
- 2. If the Person has completed the studies and working then they have to get an attested letter from the principle of the institution where he/she is working.